The student theses listed here are University of E-JUST& Alexandria: Master & doctoral theses, submitted since 2013.
- “Effect of the Coadministration of Angiogenic, Tp53 Therapy on A 3d Cancer Model and Investigating their Levels with Laser Induced Graphene Biosensor”, E-JUST M.Sc. degree, running, Betty Nugba.
- “Flexible graphene based sensor for sensing CO2/CO sensing”, E-JUST M.Sc. degree, running, Tauli Gracian.
- “Formulations of Metal Oxides Ink for InjekJet Printing”, Ph.D. degree Running, Alexandria University, Chemist Mohamed Belal
- “Synthesizing of Organic Soluble Conductive Graphene Ink for InjekJet Printing” Ph.D. degree Running, Alexandria University, Chemist Reham youssry.
- “Synthesizing of Conductive Water Soluble Functionalized Graphene Ink for InjekJet Printing” M.Sc. degree Running, Alexandria University, Chemist Marcus Ezzat.
- “Co-MOF based Catalysts for CO2 Conversion to Added Aalue Hydrocarbon”, M.Sc. degree, Running, E-JUST, Chemist Lawal Kabir.
- “Heterogenous catalysts for CO2/CO hyadrogenation to value-added hydrocarbons”; EJUST, running, Chemist Hany Elsayed Ahmed Hassan
- “Study of graphene-based nanocomposites for electronic applications”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Mariumu Kassim .
- “Studying the Feasibility of 3D Inkjet Printing on the Fabrication of Bioelectrochemical Energy Storage Devices for Biophysical Application”, E-JUST, Ph.D. degree, running, Ahmed Mohmamed Bayomee.
- “Fabrication of High Performance Supercapacitor Electrodes for Energy Storage Applications”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Aya Al Kadi.
- “A Study on Supercapacitive Characteristics of Carbon Nanofibers and Their Composites with Nickel and Cobalt Oxides”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Mohamed Hussein El-Shafei.
- “Characterization and Strain Sensing Applications of Thermoplastic Polyurethane-Based Composite Nanofibers”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Ahmed Shaker.
- “Study and characterization of the electrothermal properties of flexible nitrogen and fluorine doped graphene films” Awarded M.Sc. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Sandra Tembe.
- “Synthesis of BiSb-graphene thermoelectric nanocomposite materials for low temperature application”: still running/Eng. Mohamed El-Asfory
- “Development of Metallic Nano Catalysts Supported on Graphene for liquid Fuels Production via Fischer-Tropsch Reaction”, Awarded M.Sc. degree, Alexandria University, Chemist. Islam Basha.
- “Graphene-metal nanocatalysts for FTs applications”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Al-Hassan Nasr.
- "Fabrication and Characterization of Functionally Graded Materials Using Advanced Experimental Approaches”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Ali Nasser.
- "Development of High Performance Nano-Catalysts for Energy and Enviromnmental Applications", Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Chemist Haitham El-Bery.
- “Fabrication of Flexible Supercapacitor-Using on Plan Graphene-Based Electrodes”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Ingy Bakry
- “Developing High Performance Graphene Based Electrodes for Quantum Dot Solar Cell Applications”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Amr Hussein.
- “Graphene-based material for flexible sensor applications”, Awarded Ph.D. degree, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Sahour El-Sayed
- “Graphene-based electrodes for capacitive deionization (CDI) applications, Awarded M.Sc. degree, Alexandria University, Chemist. Ahmed Rashad.
- “Fabrication of high sensitive strain gauge sensors from carbon-based nano-structured materials”, Awarded Ph.D. degree 2014, E-JUST, Dr. Eng. Mohamed Gamil.
- “Novel Graphene-Based Electrodes for Ultrasupecapacitor Applications”, Awarded Ph.D. degree 2013, EJUST, Mr. Dr. Sameh Hassan.
- F and N Co-Doping of laser-reduced graphene oxide for high-performance and flexible electrothermal heaters: the role of low-temperature PVDF dehydro-fluorination in the extension of Sp2 Carbon Domains; Sandra A.N Tembei, Mariamu Kassim, Amr Hessein, Ahmed M.R Fath El-Bab, A. A. El-Moneim; Accepted FlatChem 2022
- Testing new graphene oxide-coated glazing for papyrus manuscripts in museums – part I; A. El-Naggar and A. A. El-Moneim Randa Deraz, A. Fatah El Bab, Surf Interface Anal.2022; 54:148–155.
- Effect of Compatibilizers on The Cure Characteristics and Mechanical Properties of Ternary Rubber Blend Composites: Abdelsalam, Amir; El-Sabbagh, Salwa H; Mohamed, Wael; Li, Jian ; Wang, Lihua ; Ismail, Hanafi ; Abdelmoneim, Ahmed; Khozami, Mohsen, Pigment & Resin Technology, 10.1108/prt-10-2021-0123, 2022
- Bio-Zirconium metal-organic framework re-generable bio-beads for the effective removal of organophosphates from polluted water; Kamal E. Diab, Eslam Salama, Hassan Shokry, Ahmed Abdelmoneim, Marwa F. Elkady: Polymers, 2021, 13, 3869
- Fe nanoparticle size control of Fe-MOF derived catalyst using a solvothermal method effect on fts activity and olefin production: Rashed, Ahmed; Nasser, Alhassan; Elkady, Marwa; Matsuhita, Yoshihisa; El-Moneim, Ahmed Abd; ACS Omega 2022, 7, 10, 8403–8419
- Selective conversion of syngas to olefins via novel Cu promoted Fe/RGO and Fe
- Mn/RGO Fischer-Tropsch catalysts: Fixed bed reactor vs. Slurry bed reactor: Nasser, AL-Hassan; El-Bery, Haitham; ELnaggar , Hamada; Basha, Islam; El-Moneim, Ahmed Abd; ACS Omega 2021, 6, 46, 31099–31111
- Effect of sulfur precursors on structural, optical, and electrical properties of Cu2SnS3 nanoparticles: Mohamed Abdel Latif, Amr Hessein, Nagih Shaalan, Mutsumi Sugiyama, Ahmed Abdel Moniem; Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 23, 2021, 216.
- Vapor-phase Doping of CNT Yarns for Thermoelectric Applications; Mariamu Ali, Naofumi Okamoto, Manish Pandey, Ahmed abdel Moneim, Masakazu Nakamura; Journal of Synthetic Metals; 280, 2021, 116874.
- Fabricating a Highly Sensitive Graphene Nanoplatelets Resistance-Based Temperature Sensor; M. Gamil, Shaalan, Nagih and A. A. El-Moneim; Sensor Review, 40(3), 2021. 251-259.
- Controlled-synthesis of hierarchical NiCo2O4 anchored on carbon nanofibers mat for free-standing and highly performance supercapacitors; M. Hussein El-Shafei, Ahmed G. El-Deen, Ahmed Abd El-Moneim, Amr Hussein; Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics; 32, 15882–15897 (2021).
- Effect of carbon black loading on mechanical and rheological properties of natural rubber/styrene-butadiene rubber/nitrile butadiene rubber blend: Amir Abdelsalam, A.A., Araby, S., El-Sabbagh, S.H., Abdelmoneim, A., Hassan, M.A.; Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, 34(4), 2021, 490–507.
- Heteroatom-doped reduced graphene oxide/polyaniline nanocomposites with improved n-type thermoelectric performance: Mariumu Kassim, Amr Hussein, A. A El-Moneim; J. Appl. Polym Sci. 2021; e50852.
- Biocompatible MIP-202 Zr-MOF tunable sorbent for cost-effective decontamination of anionic and cationic pollutants from waste solutions: Kamal Essam, Marwa El-Kadi and A. A. Moneim; Scientific Reports-Nature, 11, 2021, 6619.
- Towards high performance flexible planar supercapacitors: in-situ laser scribing doping and reduction of graphene oxide films; Aya Hamed, Amr Hessein and A. A. El-Moneim, Applied Surface Science, 551, 2021, 149457.
- An efficient strategy for transferring carbon nanowalls film to flexible substrate for supercapacitor application; Ingy Bakry, S. Mori and A. A. El-Moneim; J. Power Sources,493, 2021, 229684.
- Comparative study on mechanical and rheological properties of ternary rubber blends; Amir A. Abdelsalam, Sherif Araby, S. H. El-Sabbagh, M.A Hassan and A. A. El-Moneim; Polymers and Polymer Composites: 29(1), 2021,15–28.
- Effect of filler loading on curing characteristics and physical properties of ternary rubber blend composites; Amir A. Abdelsalam, Ahmed Abd El-moneim, M.A Hassan; KGK rubberpoint September 8. 2020.
- In-situ laser-assisted doping and reduction of graphene oxide films for flexible and high-performance electrothermal heaters; Sandra A.N Tembei, Amr Hessein, Ahmed M.R Fath El-Bab, Ahmed Abd El-Moneim; FlatChem 24, 2020,100199.
- A low voltage, flexible, graphene-based electrothermal heater for wearable electronics and localized heating applications; Sandra Tembei, Amr Hessein, Ahmed R F El-Bab, Ahmed Abd El-Moneim; Materials Today Proceedings, 33, 2020, 1840-1844.
- A comprehensive study on Cu2SnS3 prepared by sulfurization of Cu-Sn sputtered precursor for thin-film solar cell applications; Mohamed Abdel Latif. Taichi Tosuke, Ayaka Kanai, Amr Hessein, Nagih Shaalan, Koichi Nakamura, Mutsumi Sugiyama, Ahmed Abdel Moniem; Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 31(17), 2020, 14577-14590.
- High performance asymmetric supercapacitor based hierarchical NiCo2O4@carbon nanofibers //activated multichannel carbon nanofibers; Ahmed G. El-Deen, M.H. El-Shafei, Amr Hessein, Ahmed H Hassanin, N. M. Shaalan and Ahmed Abd El-Moneim; Nanotechnology, 31(36), 2020, 365404.
- Free-standing Electrodes Based on Interconnected Carbon Nanofibers Induced Polyvinyl Alcohol-Carbon Nanotubes for Supercapacitor Application; Mohamed H. El-Shafei, Ahmed H Hassanin, N. M. Shaalan, A. A. El-Moneim; Nanotechnology, 31(8), 2020, 185303.
- 3-D hierarchical graphene/CNT with interfacial polymerized polyaniline Nano-fibers, Ahmed Baker El Basty, A. A. El-Moneim; Spectrochimica Acta Part A, 226, 2020, 117629.
- Studying the conversion of graphite into nanographene sheets using supercritical phase exfoliation method; M. Adel, R. Abd El kareem, A. A. El-Moneim; Journal of Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, 28(7), 2020, 589-602.
- Thermal behavior of functionalized conventional polyaniline with hydrothermally synthesized graphene/carbon nanotubes, Baker El Basty; A. A. El-Moneim, Journal of Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, 28(6) 2020, 452-457.
- Structural Properties and Capacitive Performance of Cathodically Deposited MnO2 Film on Electrophoretically Reduced Graphene Oxide, Sameh Hassan, Masaki Suzuki, S. Mori and A. A. El-Moneim; Journal of key Engineering Materials, 835, 115-122, 2020
- Study of the reduction of Fe on reduced graphene oxide as a catalystfor carbon monoxide reduction:Hamada A. El-naggar, AL-Hassan M. Nasser, Islam K.Basha1, Haitham M. Elbery, A. A. El-Moneim; Journal of Key Engineering Materials, 835, 130-134, 2020.
- Novel bacteria-immobilized CA/PEO nanofiberous membrane for wastewater treatment; Doaa Zamel, Ahmed H. Hassanin, Rania Ellethy, Gamal Singer; Ahmed Abdelmoneim, Scientific Reports-Nature, 9, 2019, 18994.
- Micromechanical modeling and experimental verification of self-healing microcapsules-based composites; Abdallaha Ahmed, Kazuaki Sanada, Mohamed Fanni, Ahmed Abd El-Moneim; Mechanics of Materials, 137, 2019, 103070.
- Non-equal channel multi-angular extrusion (NECMAE): A design for severe plastic deformation-proof of concept, Mohamed S. El-Asfoury, Mohamed Nasr, Ahmed Abdelmoneim; Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 72, 2019, 2827–2838
- Hybrid CuS-PEOT:PSS- based counter electrode for quantum sensitized solar cell, Mohamed Nabil, Amr Hessen, Mabrouk K. El-Mansy, and A. A. El-Moneim; Optik, 193, 2019, 162974.
- Micropatterned flexible strain gauge sensor based on wet electrospun polyurethane/PEDOT: PSS Nanofibers”, Ahmed shaker, A. A. El-Moneim; Journal of Smart Mater. Struct., 28, 2019, 075029.
- Evaluation of chitosan impregnated with silver nanoparticles in the treatment of chronic venous leg ulcer: an open-label controlled study; Maha A El-Gayyaar; Ahmed A Abdel Hamed; Khalid Mowafy; Moustafa A El-saied; Mqdad H Faqe; Clinical Dermatology Review, 3(1), 2019, 84-88.
- utilizing FBR to produce olefins from CO reduction using Fe-Mn nanoparticles on reduced graphene oxide catalysts and comparing the performance with SBR; Al-Hassan Nasser, El-Naggar Hamada, A. A. El-Moneim; RSC Advances, 9(19), 2019, 10937-10937.
- Ultra-high Sensitive Graphene-Based Strain Gauge Sensor: Fabrication on Si/SiO2 and First-Principles Simulation; Mohammed Gamil, Ahmed M. R. Fath El-Bab, Ahmed Abd El-Moneim and Koichi Nakamura: Sensors and Materials; 30, 2018, 2085–2100.
- Enhanced Thermoelectric Performance of P-Type Bismuth Antimony Alloy by Graphene Dopant, Mohamed S. El-Asfoury, Mohamed N. A. Nasr, Koichi Nakamura, A. A. El-Moneim: Journal of Alloys and Compounds; 745, 2018, 331-340.
- Controlled Synthesis of Copper Sulfide-Reduced Graphene Oxide Counter Electrode for High-Performance Cds-Sensitized Solar Cell; Amr Hessein, and Ahmed Abd El-Moneim, New Carbon Materials; 33, 2018, 26-35.
- Fabrication of an Efficient p-n Heterojunction from RGO-TiO2 Based Composite for Hydrogen Generation via Water-splitting: Comparison between Au and Pt Reduction Sites; Haitham El-Bery, Yoshihisa Matsushita; Ahmed Abd El-Moneim; Applied Surface Science; 423 (30), 2017, 185–196.
- Two steps synthesis approach of MnO2/graphene nanoplates/graphite composite electrode for supercapacitor application A.E. Rashed and A.A. El-Moneim: Materials Today Energy, 3, 2017, 24-31
- Enhancing The Stability Of Co Gradient in Sintered WC-Co Functionally Graded Composites Using Graphene Addition; Ali Nasser, Kazunari Shinagawa, Hassan El-Hofy, A. A. El-Moneim, Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan, 124(12), 2016, 1-8.
- One Pot Hydrothermal Synthesis of Copper Sulfide Nanoparticles Decorated on Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheets as an Efficient Counter Electrode for CdS Sensitized Solar Cell; Amr Hessien, A. A. El-Moneim, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics; 55, 2016, 112301.
- Low-cost Flexible Supercapacitors Based on Laser Reduced Graphene Oxide Supported on PET Substrate; Ingy Bakry, S. Mori and A. A. El-Moneim, Journal of Power Sources, 324, 2016, 272-281.
- Thermoelectric Power Factor Performance of BiSb-Graphene Composite; Mohamed S. El-Asfoury, Mohamed N. A. Nasr, Koichi Nakamura, A. A. El-Moneim, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 55, 2016, 045802.
- Development of Graphene Film on Flexible Poly-ethylene Terephthalate Substrat using High Power LASER : Temperature Dependency of Gauge Factor for Graphene-based Strain Sensor;Sahour Sayed, Ahmed M.R. Fath El-Bab, Koichi Nakamura,A. A. El-Moneim, Sensors Review, 36(2), 2016, 140-147.
- Facile Synthesis of MnO2/Graphene Electrode by Two-steps Electrodeposition for Energy Storage Application; S. Mohamed, M. Suzuki and A. A. El-Moneim, Int. J. of Electrochem. Sci., 9, 2014, 8340- 8354.
- MnO2/Carbon Nanowalls Electrode for Future Energy Storage Application: Effect of Carbon Nanowalls Growth Period and MnO2 Mass Loading; Sameh Hassan, Masaki Suzuki, S. Mori and A. A. El-Moneim, RSC Advances, 4(39), 2014, 20479-20488
- New Flexible Graphene-based Strain Gauge Sensor; Mohammed Gamil, Hassan Nageh, Ingy Bakrey, Sahour Sayed, Osamu Tabata, Koichi Nakamura, Ahmed M.R. Fath El-Bab, A. A. El-Moneim, Sensors and Materials, 26(9), 2014, 699–709.
- New MnO2/carbon Nanowalls Composite Electrode for Supercapacitor Application; Sameh Hassan, Masaaki Suzuki, S. Mori and A. A. El-Moneim, J. Power Sources, 249, 2014, 21.
- Simulation of Graphene Piezoresistivity based on Density Functional Calculations; Mohammed Gamil, Koichi Nakamura, Ahmed M.R. Fath El-Bab, Osamu Tabata, A. A. El-Moneim, Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Materials Sci., 3, 2013, 117-123.